Director of School Partnerships
An established educational program is expanding their highly successful model to Northern California grade schools.
We are seeking a Director of School Partnerships to connect with Principals and District officials to establish program contracts designed to help the schools solve challenges like irregular attendance, high suspension rates, and low engagement and to help them cultivate a positive and engaging school environment. We are also helping them cost effectively solve the substitute teacher challenge.
This program has proven its impact at over 1,000 schools, has a strong leadership team, and well-developed sales and operational systems. Establish school or District wide contracts with the confidence of impeccable implementation and high renewal rates.
A competitive base salary, benefits and a generous commission plan will ensure the successful salesperson has on target earnings (OTE) $155k year 1. With no cap on earnings you should be able to double or triple earnings as you grow the client base.
Compensation: Base salary plus benefits plus generous uncapped commission
- Building relationships with District administrators and school Principals throughout your region and converting them into trusted users and advocates of our service.
- Our successful reps are hardworking, personable, and have a go-getter attitude towards Sales and Account Management.
- This role will be a combination of working from home and being on the road visiting accounts, in person meetings, and attending trade shows.
- You are the key contributor to the growth and success of this market expansion and will be supported by the leadership team, a sales coach, and an inside sales team.
- This business has been built on referrals and we have a solid base of schools and Districts that value our programs.
- Your target market is established, so your success will be determined by your skill at determining priority and driving activity towards program sales and referrals.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Drive a high level of pipeline activity
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Represent the company at conferences and events
- Plan and execute presentations at school and District level
- A college degree
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- An energetic positive personality, able to build rapport
- Organized and strong work ethic
- Own a reliable car and have a local workspace.
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in California helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.