Our client is actively seeking a Sales and Marketing Analyst to provide valuable insight into how they collect, measure, analyze and interpret data. Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the VP Marketing and sales team, the Sr. Sales and Marketing Analyst will be an expert in creating and implementing SalesForce and HubSpot workflows and data structures. Your sound analytics practices will be used to measure and improve marketing ROI that directly addresses and improve their business needs. The Sr. Analyst will help lead and optimize efforts for the marketing and finance teams in the area of technical analytics and reporting. The ideal candidate will be able to implement sound analytics practices to measure and improve marketing ROI and inform and address business needs. The key objective will be to collect, report and analyze multiple data sources to draw insights to interpret trends and patterns in data sets and provide actionable insights.
Our client has spent the last 15 years helping teams communicate and work together reliably and efficiently. By leveraging their proprietary mobile platform that unites clinical communication with workflows in one application, on one device for every member of the care team, their clients have experienced significant improvement in efficiencies across a variety of departments and programs.
This role will report to the CFO and will work cross functionally with the Marketing & Sales Teams
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within SalesForce CRM and Marketing product suite to leverage, optimize and drive activities focused on improving the quality of the data and analytics we utilize·
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers and interpret trends and patterns in datasets
- Implement the appropriate Marketing Attribution model in SF and HS for precise tracking of marketing velocity and conversions
- Responsible for supporting Marketing & Sales and Finance by providing accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports, including the creation of reporting metrics to improve and inform our understanding of marketing ROI and cost of customer acquisition (CAC)
- Be the driving force behind the development of data insights to support key initiatives
- Participate in Marketing/Finance related meetings/functions upon request
- Drive the development of data and insights to support key initiatives
- Develop dashboard reporting based on business goals and marketing campaigns
- Develop structure and templatize analytics activities, including analytics audits across platform
- Support ad-hoc requests for insights and data-driven analysis
- Travel up to 10%
- BS degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline; preferred
- Minimum three (3) years business analyst experience managing the development of marketing attribution programs and campaigns, ideally in a SaaS or similar services business
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Marketing, Business Operations, and Finance
- Demonstrated expertise in Salesforce, Marketing Automation software (Hubspot and Salesforce certifications preferred) including creating reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects and influence stakeholders on proposed process optimizations
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- A high sense of urgency coupled with a discipline to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce design, reporting and analysis
- Hubspot expertise
- Experience with start-up and/or private equity-backed businesses is strongly preferred
- Experience working within B2B Marketing environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive benefits package with company contributions to medical, dental, vision short term and long term disability insurance.
- Progressive Parental Benefits Policy for those who qualify
- Flex Time Policy and generous holiday policy including one week off during the December holiday season
- Massages every week
- Gym access
- Fun, fast paced culture
- Fully stocked kitchen with bagels/fruit delivered every Wednesday
- Best of all be part of a team innovating and creating impact in the Healthcare Communication Industry
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
- Any questions please email Stephanie or call 760-579-0248.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.