A world-class provider of IT enterprise architecture solutions, specializing in post-merger integration in the lightning-paced, no-margin-for-error world of M&A. Functioning as a rapid-response tiger team, serves global Fortune 500 enterprises, as well as clients in the public, government, and defense sectors.
Title: Sales Administrator
Location: San Diego, CA
Hours: Part Time, Mon-Thur
Pay: $15-$18 per hour DOE
• Cold-call leads from company-provided lists. Call scripts will be provided.
• Manage, track, and follow-up on all leads, using company-provided materials and following company protocol.
• Provide reporting on progress as required.
• Achieve assigned quotas for outreach.
• Perform other support tasks as assigned by sales and executive teams.
• Ability to build and maintain business relationships ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight
• Detail oriented
• Customer service focused
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• High School Degree required
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.