This global, market leader in the QSR industry is seeking a business development sales manager for the South-Central US territory, ideally based in Dallas, Texas. This company’s expanding technical innovation and SaaS business management products provide a tremendous opportunity to grow within the large customer base plus expand into new stores, chains and channels.
Key activities include trade shows, key account visits, and new business development. This is a remote, home-office based field sales position that is supported by 2 inside sales reps and a channel rep to collectively support your overall monthly quota. This is a great opportunity for a goal oriented, self-starter that knows how to build rapport and become a trusted advisor on his/her technology and business expertise to his/her clients.
A relocation package available.
Type: Full time, exempt, direct hire
Salary: OTE $140,000 plus full benefits
- Travel 50-60% of the time to cover the territory South-Central U.S. territory (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado)
- Implement company sales and marketing directives and exceed sales plans.
- Develop and maintain account base through strategic sales efforts including industry trade shows.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports for all assigned segments.
- Create and execute account specific programs designed to achieve profitable sales volume.
- Work seamlessly with management team to deliver tactical sales results.
- Create and present sales, educational training programs and presentations.
- Gather relevant industry information, with emphasis on key account information and report regularly on competitive, regulatory, technical and other developments.
- Ensure that program information is communicated to assigned customers in accurate and timely manner.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience working from a home office
- POS or QSR experience is ideal
- B2B sales experience or related sales experience
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding quotas
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills
- Possess persistence and resilience
- Possess the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed oral, written communication, and presentation skills are required
- Possess the ability to generate and foster relationships with customers
This highly employee focused culture will enable you to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to the product line. The company benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance and 401K contributions.
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.