Appointment Setter person needed for a well-established B2B company selling top brand name products. Located in Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA. This requires a candidate with outbound calling experience to set appointments for the sales consultants in Orange County and San Diego County. There is career growth opportunity since this is a growing company that has a history of developing and promoting from within.
Title: B2B Appointment Setter
Location: San Diego, CA (Sorrento Valley)
Pay: $14 per hr. PLUS commissions (On target earnings $50,000-$70,000) double your base!
Type: Contract to Hire (this is a Full Time permanent position)
- Calling on business owners, office managers or department heads to make appointments for the sales consultants.
- Calling on a large existing client base to set appointments for quarterly reviews, customer care calls or service expansion discussions.
- Plan activities and campaigns with the sales managers and sales consultants to help achieve team quotas.
- Set appointments for the sales team and communicate potential client needs accurately to the sales person assigned
- Take detailed notes in the CRM system on conversations and to track all activity
- Must have some experience in outbound appointment setting or telephone sales.
- Ability to get past the “gatekeepers” and speak to the decision makers
- Able to work independently and achieve success
- Appreciates financial rewards and contributing to team goals
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Great phone presence
- Questions please email, call 760-579-0248
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.