An established Medical Supply Company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking qualified candidates to join their team. This company offers great pay commensurate with your experience. Training is provided to help you as well as ongoing growth opportunities. If you like to learn and be part of a team, this position could be a good fit for you. Solid communication skills and the desire to be of service to people is important for success in this role.
Title: Territory Sales Specialist (Bilingual) - Medicare Advantage
Type: Full Time - Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm
Pay: $16 - $18/ Hr DOE
• Add new Referral Sources in our system (avoiding any duplicates and updating existing referral sources. Inactivating any duplicate accounts and identifying main record to be used)
• Contact agents to introduce ADS. Messages left should be followed up again within 2 business days.
• Send email and 30 flyers to new referral sources. Verify demographic information in our system is correct.
• Create HOTLIST follow up events to the salesperson who has the assigned territory for two week follow up to further explain and describe our agent support services in depth
• Agent RECONNECT CALLS - Purpose of these calls are to go through our current referral source base and reach out to those agents who we have worked with in the past, know about our agent support services, but we have not contacted them or worked with them in the past few months, sometimes it goes into years. We need to re-connect with these folks, see what they are up to and let them know we are here to support them!
• Utilize our CRM tool to focus on each individual State, using filters that will reflect agents for your target calling campaigns.
• Review comments for each Referral Source and identify when we last connected, if we have sent flyers, if we have sent an introductory email, or are there no comments at all. This means Sales team has met with Referral Source/Agent somewhere, added them to our system, but no further contact was made.
• Reach out to Agents
• Update Referral Source/Agent demographic information and communications via email including sending flyers.
• Create HOTLIST follow up events to the sales person assigned to the territory.
• Agent CHECK-IN Calls - Check-In calls are contacts with referral sources that are utilizing our services regularly. Purpose of the call is to make sure referral sources/agents have enough flyers on hand and ensure they have everything they need from us to support them in the field with clients living with diabetes. In addition, answer any questions or concerns they may have and highlight our online communications
• Additional Call tasks – responsible for inbound calls and representing ADS during sales calls for referral sources and potential new clients.
• Organize and manage information utilizing CMR tools as directed.
• Maintains and manages current records and administrative tasks, including sales reporting management.
• Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
• Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
• Reports to Director of Sales
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
• Excellent service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, referral sources, and the general republic required
• Solid mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
• Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred, knowledge of diabetes a plus
• Some experience with medical insurance and/or DME a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) required
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.