Premierehire is expanding and looking for results-driven, customer focused Business Development Manager for our San Diego, North County office. The Premierehire team has a passion for serving our clients and candidates and our clients love us for our value-added services, our commitment to meeting their needs and our competitive rates.
You will be responsible for building a strong network of prospects, identifying needs, negotiating, and closing deals. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure your customers' requirements are met and identify ongoing needs. The ideal candidate has demonstrated a strong capacity to build relationships, understand client business operations and present solutions.
Experience selling in the staffing and/or recruiting industry is an asset - Advertising sales is a plus as well.
Compensation is base salary plus commission based on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: Through cold calling, marketing, presentations and follow-up communications, "hunt" for new business in your market, build a strong network of prospects, negotiate business deals, and close successfully.
- Account Management: Build and maintain a network of contacts to achieve work-related goals. Learn your customers' business to effectively determine their needs, wants, and budget. Apply your expert knowledge of our services to find innovative solutions for customer needs.
- Negotiation: Quickly gain the confidence of others and influence key decision-makers. Know when to be forceful and when to be diplomatic and act accordingly.
- Customer Service: Anticipate, discover, and work to exceed all customer expectations (internal and external customers). Manage the customer experience with caring, attentive communication and honesty. Quickly respond to customers. Gain customers' trust and respect.
- Results Focus: Measure your own performance and work on ways to improve. Seek performance feedback and use it to get better. Stay on-task in spite of distractions and interruptions. Demonstrate persistence; meet all deadlines, activity and revenue goals.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A college degree is preferred but not required
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English and experience with MS Outlook and Word.
• Experience in inside sales, B2B sales, Social Media marketing, and business service sales is preferred.
• Knowledge of LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Google/Facebook/LI advertising and related tools is a big plus.
1. A brief overview outlining your qualifications for this position
2. Your resume - preferably in MSWord
3. Salary expectations
4. The job title in the subject line of your e-mail
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full-time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.