Are you looking for a Recruiter/Staffing Manager career with uncapped income potential?
The Recruiter/Staffing Manager is responsible for the successful placement of all facets of administrative, clerical and office positions with our top tier and SMB clients. You should be an expert in the field, able to network and build relationships with prospects, customers, and candidates at the local, and regional level.
You must thrive on the "thrill of the hunt" for quality candidates, building strong client relations and asking for the next job order.
Pay: Salary plus commission & bonuses – Exempt - DOE
Hours: FT, M-F
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Marketing to and development of client company relationships to support their placement needs
- Source, attract, and interview quality candidates
- Build a network of administrative/clerical/office level contacts within our specialization
- Initiate creative search solutions to meet client requirements
- Manage and influence the clients' interview and onboarding processes
- Manage your own book of business
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of staffing with a recruiting agency/firm experience
- A proven track record of success with both clients and candidates at the administrative through professional level
- Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks and have the initiative to complete tasks from inception to completion
- Sound business judgment in selecting techniques and timetables for obtaining solutions and producing results
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Demonstrate superior verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Must be organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- BA/BS Degree, preferred
Please provide the following:
1. A cover note outlining your qualifications for this position.
2. Your resume - preferably in MSWord.
3. The job title in the subject line of your e-mail.