Seeking a Human Resource Generalist/ HR Manager for a well-establish company in Escondido, CA. The ideal candidate is proficient in HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding, benefits, training, ADP Payroll, and employee relations.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist / Manager
- Knowledgeable in state and federal labor laws to ensure the company remains in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Promote and develop positive employee relations by providing HR support to all levels in the organization
- Effective in employee reviews, coaching and staff development
- Experience with full cycle recruitment and onboarding processes
- Perform all employee write-ups and disciplinary actions
- Manage all compliance and administration of compensation and benefit packages
- ADP-Company Portal Administrator ensuring archives, updates, and sending out of all new policies and requirements to all company employees
- Work with accounting to resolve payroll issues or concerns
- Schedule and participate in employee annual performance reviews and maintain employee records
- Design, coordinate and conduct employee training for organizational initiatives
Requirements of the HR Generalist / HR Manager:
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible Human Resource Generalist preferably in construction or project related fieldwork
- Must have working knowledge of CA labor law
- Experience with ADP Payroll
- Degree in Human Resource or related field required.
- Current certification in PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP
- Prior experience with workers compensation, audits, OSHA and training
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective and efficient professional communication in all levels of organization
Compensation and Benefits for the Human Resource Generalist
- The starting salary for this position ranges from $27-$36 per hour DOE.
- Professional, well establish environment offering competitive benefits
- Direct hire placement
- Bonus is offered yearly based on company and personal performance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $36.00 /hour
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.