Join our great team environment, with a competitive starting salary, unlimited commission plus benefits! Premierehire has an amazing opportunity for a motivated performer to join our internal team as a Staffing Manager/Recruiter in our Carlsbad, CA office. You will be dedicated to and will communicate directly with an established base of clients helping them to successfully build their teams with quality new hires. Your ability to communicate occasionally in Spanish will be helpful for our bilingual associates.
Responsibilities and Duties
This key position plays a crucial role in providing clients with suitable candidates for the position and their company culture, while also ensuring a great candidate experience, which we strive for with each interaction. Specifically, you will:
• Build and manage talent pipelines through recruitment strategies and sourcing initiatives
• Source, screen, and interview candidates for potential and current opportunities
• Network and promote the organization and career opportunities at job fairs and professional associations
• Perform skills evaluations, background checks, and employment verification
• Onboard and provide new hire orientation
• Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of associates through performance reviews and quality control checks
• Account management of existing clients while continuing to expand relationships to broaden placement opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
We are in need of someone who:
• thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys coordinating people and next steps
• can manage high levels of activity and multiple demands on your attention from phone, email and text
• enjoys the satisfaction of finding candidates that suit both the client and the candidate; delighting both
• is committed to doing the job well, taking care of the details, and delights in celebrating new hire success and client satisfaction.
The following qualifications will lead to success in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, Communications, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience in a similar position/field
• Prior experience in a recruiting role, preferably in the staffing industry
• Highly organized with good time-management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual in Spanish is required - verbal fluency (non technical) and basic written
• Good work ethic, results orientated and able to be part of a team
• Experience working with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook
• Competitive base salary and industry leading commission plan
• Health benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Sick Time, HSA/FSA, Matching IRA
How to Apply
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.