A growing, progressive business services company located in Carlsbad, CA, is in need of a motivated, independent worker who can source and engage professional contractors or vendors and effectively develop and manage these relationships. Must have good communication and computer skills. Must be excellent at managing communications by phone and e-mail. Knowledge of insurance, auto accident appraisals and/ or auto repair work would be ideal but not required. Start date asap.
Title: Vendor Recruiter and Verification Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time - M-F, 8-5, Office environment
Pay: $19 to $24 DOE
• Determine best methods to source potential contractors and generate applicants or a prospect list.
• Contacts applicants or potential contractors, screens for qualifications, and explains the requirements, the opportunity and the process.
• Determines if the contractor meets company requirements and directs them to complete the registration process.
• Represents the company in a friendly and professional manner.
• Answers all questions and addresses any concerns of the potential contractor.
• Negotiates the contract terms within company guidelines.
• Accurately maintains all contractor records and information.
• Main point of contact for all contractors and able to address issues and resolve problems.
• Supports the overall company objectives and assists in other areas as needed.
• Good communication skills - written and spoken English
• Computer skills including accurate data entry, e-mail, and MS Office
• Demonstrated success at engaging people and moving them through a qualification/registration process (similar positions with cross over skills may include employment recruiting, student admissions recruiting, joint venture coordinator, call center sales or service, B2B customer service or sales, VMS Coordinator.)
• Experience with basic negotiations to establish contract financial terms.
• Positive team player and able to solve problems or effectively escalate problems for resolution.
• Knowledge of auto insurance, auto accident appraisals and/ or auto repair work would be ideal.
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.