Are you looking for a Recruiter/Staffing Manager career with uncapped income potential?
The Recruiter/Staffing Manager is responsible for the successful placement of administrative, clerical, accounting, customer service and other office positions with our top tier and SMB clients. You should be an expert in the field, able to network and build relationships with prospects, customers, and candidates at the local, and regional level.
You must thrive on the "thrill of the hunt" for quality candidates, building strong client relations and asking for the next job order.
Pay: Salary plus commission & bonuses – Exempt - DOE
Hours: FT, M-F Office hours are 8 to 5
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain client company relationships to support their placement needs
- Source, attract, and interview quality candidates
- Build a network of administrative/clerical/office/service/technical level contacts within our specialization
- Initiate creative search solutions to meet client requirements
- Manage and influence the clients' interview and on boarding processes for improved success and retention
- Manage your own clients and Associates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of staffing with a recruiting agency/firm experience
- A proven track record of success with both clients and candidates at the administrative through professional level
- Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks and have the initiative to complete tasks from inception to completion
- Sound business judgment in selecting techniques for obtaining solutions and producing results
- Possess excellent interpersonal and self management skills
- Demonstrate superior verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Must be organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- BA/BS Degree, preferred
Please provide the following:
1. A cover note outlining your qualifications for this position.
2. Your resume - preferably in MSWord.
3. The job title in the subject line of your e-mail.