Exciting, growing company in North County San Diego is in search of a Sales Revenue Analyst. This is a key role in support of the Sales team and other internal departments. Will be responsible for providing ongoing support, analysis, and reporting. Assist in understanding of current pricing, category, product trends and opportunities to grow the business. Must possess a true love of numbers and keen eye for upcoming market trends and provide market data analysis to support decision making in its expanding consumer goods market both retail and e-commerce. This is a career opportunity in a flat, fast moving organization that has experienced triple digit growth over the last few years. Must have a curiosity mindset; an interest in understanding what is behind the data and results.
- Gather and analyze data for critical decision-making process for business
- Analysis of metrics reports to identify areas to improve sales results
- Responsible for providing analysis for the development of key wholesaler and chain account presentations
- Responsible for development and recommendations of new business-building programs to make changes to existing programs to meet changing market demands
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to interpret and communicate internal and external industry data
- Business planning and financial fact-based selling skills required
- Ability to work with business math concepts such as GP, GM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel
- Domo experience desired
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.