Our client is seeking a Pricing Analyst to support and help drive strategic business initiatives, specific to pricing processes and pricing analysis. The Pricing Analyst will provide quantitative insight to help drive pricing strategies and may conduct qualitative and quantitative market and pricing assessments. The Analyst will be responsible for driving processes from data collection and analysis to presentation of recommendations. Additional projects may vary depending on business need.
Title: Pricing Analyst
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Hourly Wage: $28.85/HR
Hours: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM
• Provide insights to the business through analysis of competitive pricing, strategies and customer buying patterns
• Help maintaining product availability to maximize online sales and gross profit
• Regular analysis of product performance and recommend pricing strategies based on product lifecycles
• Track clearance techniques against KPI’s and recommend adjusted pricing for optimal sell-through
• Lead ad hoc quantitative analysis
• Work closely with procurement and sales team to recommend new item pricing based on market factors, product compatibilities,, and other Company strategies
• Coordinate with Company affiliates on discounting and other strategies for direct-to-consumer ecommerce sales
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in reviewing financial data and making recommendations based on analysis
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, advanced Excel skills
• Must possess project management skills including organizing, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet milestones
• Keen attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Ecommerce work experience
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full-time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.