Seeking a Full Time Bilingual Production Assistant for a manufacturing company in Vista, CA for 1st shift 6:00 am. - 2:30 pm with the opportunity for Overtime (OT)
MUST BE BILINGUAL! Possible Overtime. Must be available to work Saturdays as needed.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Production Assistant:
- Daily assist the production manager
- Assist in expediting parts
- Quality Control QC of parts
- Work with shipping to ensure parts are counted and ready
Requirements of the Bilingual Production Assistant:
- Must be bilingual spoken Spanish
- Must be able to work Saturdays on occasion
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Other requirements:
- Must excel working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (during scheduled shift)
- A commitment to consistent attendance and punctuality
Compensation for the Bilingual Production Assistant:
- Full time employment for 1st shift 6:00 am. - 2:30 pm with the opportunity for Overtime (OT)
- Starting salary is $15 to $20 per hour depending on experience
- Quality work environment with excellent safety record.
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.