Long time industry leader in Thermoforming, looking to add a Quality Control Specialist to their diverse team.
Location: San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $21-$25 per hour (DOE)
Type: Full-Time, 2nd & 3rd Shifts available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sample and inspect raw materials, sub-assemblies and final products to approved specifications for
conformance. Inspection processes are identified as receiving, in-process, and final inspections.
• Conduct 1st article inspection of materials that are associated with a qualification/validation.
• Generate Non-Conforming Material Report (NCMR) when materials are observed defective and conduct proper
• Generate inspection records and verify this information for accuracy. Ensure that the regards meet company’s
good documentation practices.
• Performs inspection activities to approved documented procedures.
• Support Quality Department in developing and optimizing systems/processes that are aligned with the
overall business strategies.
• Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills to Perform the Essential Functions:
• Good communication, written/verbal skills, and
• Understanding of Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of standard inspection and test equipment (e.g. Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gage) is required.
• High school diploma/equivalent (College/Tech school experience, a plus)
• Minimum of 1-3 years of Quality Control experience, specifically conducting visual and dimensional
inspections is required
• Thermoforming experience is preferred
• Ability to read and write in English; secondary language skills are desirable but not required.
Certificates and Licenses:
• ASQ member is desirable but not required.
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.