A global data privacy SaaS and data protection systems solution provider needs a client technical support person for their US Head Office in Carlsbad, CA. Our client’s innovative privacy and security software serves over 50% of the top European companies and is expanding quickly in the US. This is a solid opportunity to grow and learn while being supported by an expert technical support team in Europe. The client welcomes less experienced applicants who can learn fast and are ready to be a dedicated member of the installation and support team. Ideally you will have 3+ years of IT, end user or network administration support. SQL server knowledge is an advantage.
Type: Full time, M-F, 8-5
Pay: DOE $20-$28 per hour
- Provide customer support mainly by telephone and occasionally on site
- Input and manage all inbound requests – resolve or escalate tickets as required.
- Support the process to install software products on the customer’s servers
- Support for general IT and IT administration tasks
- Further development of company business processes and methods
- Maintain communication with other internal and external project participants, especially in international projects for shared information, best practices and support.
To succeed you will need:
- Good communication skills with customers and team members
- Be an effective team member
- Good IT knowledge
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- SQL Server knowledge is an advantage
- Being able to speak German is a plus but not necessary. The team all speak English.
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.