Civil Engineers - A well-established company in San Diego, CA is in search of a talented Civil Engineer with 2+ years of experience to join their team. Candidate must be skilled in design of grading, drainage and utility design, and have experience preparing grading plans and/or private or public improvement plans.
Must be capable of completing designs with limited supervision. Must also demonstrate an understanding of the requirements and processes for approval of land development project by local agencies.
Title: Civil Engineer
Type: Contract to hire
Pay: $30-35/hr DOE
- Complete design of streets, utilities and grading, reporting to project engineer/manager.
- Prepare preliminary and/or final construction documents for residential and commercial land development projects, including Rough and Precise grading plans, improvement plans, drainage studies, water quality studies, and estimates.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum three years’ design experience in land development engineering
- EIT Certification and PE preferred
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Questions please email, call (760-579-0248) or text Stephanie at 760-846-5169
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.