Carlsbad, CA client is expanding and needs a data modeler / data analyst to support decision making in its expanding market and acquisitions. This is a career opportunity in a relatively flat organization that has experienced triple digit growth over the last few years. Works with SQL, Domo and Salesforce. Responsible for reporting, data retrieval, analysis preparation, and ensures the integrity of fact-based analysis. Presents analyses to the management team to aid in their decision-making process.
***** THIS POSITION DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP *****
Title: Data Analyst
Reports to: Senior Director Finance
Type: Full Time, M-F non-exempt
Pay: $24-$29 per hour DOE
- Convert raw data into meaningful business information models
- Develops requested business information for critical decision-making
- Consistently provides insight into streamlining reporting
- Build reporting workflows as specified by Manager of Business Planning
- Provide Analytics team with a rich pipeline of data, i.e. combine primary data sources with secondary data sources
- Create relevant dashboards for day-to-day reporting
- Review and make recommendations to revise/improve existing business strategies to achieve company
- Develop and deliver internal business
- Develop process improvements to enhance business efficiency and
- Ensure integrity and consistency in business
- Maintain budget tracking and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university is Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate internal and external industry
- Must be proficient with:
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Solid financial fact-based persuasion skills are required. Good written/oral communication and internal presentation skills.
- Ability to work with business math concepts (i.e. gross margins, selling price, cost of goods sold, ROI, ).
- General awareness knowledge of the ISO9001 Quality Management System requirements, company Quality Policy and your contributions to the effectiveness of the
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.