Title: CNC Machine Operator with Proto-Trak
Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: $25/HR – $30/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 3:30PM
• Operate CNC machines including Proto-Trak Mill and Proto-Trak Lathe
• Check dimensions while running production
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors & assist in developing solutions
• Set up new jobs on CNC machines including Proto-Trak Mill and Proto-Trak Lathe
• Ability to read blueprint dimensions and tolerances
• G & M code fluent (preferred)
• Experience with FADALS & MORI SEIKI a plus
• Proficiency in working with common mechanical measurement tools and devices. (internal & external micrometers, calipers, thread measurement, and height gages).
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
• Management experience (preferred)
• Programming experience (preferred)
• Adjusting work offsets
• Cutting feeds & speeds
• Changing tools
1. Reply to this ad
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.