Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: $15/HR – $19/HR (DOE)
3rd Shift: 9:30 PM – 6:00 AM
• Check CNC machinery is in good working order before setting up
• Operate one or more machines per operation sheet
• Examine and inspect the first article produced to ensure quality
• Remove workpieces from machines, and check to ensure that they conform to specifications, using measuring instruments such as microscopes, gauges, calipers, and micrometers
• Observe milling or planning machine operation and adjust controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances.
• Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production/machine issues
• Ability to read blueprints and Datum call outs, process documentation and inspection measurement procedures.
• Minimum 2 years of experience operating CNC machines
• Proficiency in working with common mechanical measurement tools and devices. (micrometers, calipers, and gauges).
• G & M codes knowledge required
• Ability to write a simple program as: Tap holes, and pin stopped hole
• Able to load and unload parts from the fifth axis machines
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.