Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: 14/HR – 18/HR (DOE)
Hours: 1st Shift: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
• Reviews furnished documentation to identify job requirements & verify all prior operations have been properly completed.
• Loads parts onto machine and performs setups using edge finder, dial indicator, adjust tool offset, and set tool length offset
• Able to make jaws and fixtures and to edit programs
• Deburrs parts while machine is running
• Obtains first-piece approval prior to completing successive parts to ensure the set-up and operation of the machine.
• Investigates and attempts to resolve problems with set-up or machining equipment.
• Identifies and reports negative or positive risks associated with responsible processes, products, procedures, people, infrastructure or environment.
• Ability to read and understand complicated engineering drawings/blueprints and specifications.
• Must be knowledgeable of CNC machining and program editing
• Proficiency in working with common mechanical measurement tools and devices. (micrometers, calipers, height gages, protractors, and radius gages).
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.