Customer Service and Administrator, Escondido, CA for well established client. Working with a small office team taking care of San Diego County customers.
Pay: $14/15 per hour
Mon- Fri office hours 8 to 4:30 pm.
- Receives, screens and directs telephone calls (5+ phone line)
- Prepares letters, reports, and other documents; creates basic spreadsheets
- Scheduling service calls and deliveries
- Maintains neat and well-organized files
- Reviewing orders with customers and processing them as well
- Collects customers deposits and final payments, completes data entry
- Prepares proper documentation for delivery crew
- Provides clerical support to the Office Manager and other departments.
- Looking for someone who enjoys providing great customer service. Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- 45 wpm and/or data entry experience
- Must be able to fluently read, write and communicate in English
- Must be meticulous in attention to detail with good time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with a diverse staff, customers, and vendor populations
- Must be competent in the use of basic office machines, including copier, scanner, fax, etc.
- Must be a proactive self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be able to comfortably lift at least 20 pounds
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.