Customer Care Representative, Carlsbad, CA, full time, Mon-Fri (8 am to 5 pm) in a well-established, fast growing company in leading edge consumer products. Entry level to experienced please apply. Interviewing NOW to start on Monday, Oct. 21
- Provides excellent customer service over the phone helping reorder products, explain products, gather required information or resolves problems.
- Updates and verifies customer information
- Able to follow detailed processes to ensure information and orders are accurate
- Consistent attendance and punctual
- Able to perform an 8 hour shift - office hours 8 to 5
- Efficient in communication and data entry as you will manages a high call volume of approximately 80-100 inbound and outbound calls per day.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-2-year(s) work experience in serving customers either in person or by phone
- Excellent customer service skills, including phone and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and Outlook preferred
- Keyboard skills 35 wpm min with high accuracy
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal
- Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
Salary and Benefits:
- The starting wage is $13 to $15 per hour depending on your level of experience
- There are numerous opportunities for advancement as this company only promotes from within. Opportunities include leadership roles and roles with commission for considerable earning potential.
- Newly renovated offices, stand up desks, dual screens
- Frequent team and company-wide meetings and events
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Upload your resume to our website - click on the Apply Online in the top right corner of the home page
- Questions please call 760-579-0248 and reference the job title
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.