An established Medical Supply Company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking qualified candidates to join their team. This company offers great pay commensurate with your experience. Training is provided to help you as well as ongoing growth opportunities. If you like to learn and be part of a team, this position could be a good fit for you. Solid communication skills and the desire to be of service to people is important for success in this role.
Title: Insurance / Billing Specialist
Type: Full Time - Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
Pay: $14/ Hr
• Reads and verifies Medicare Eligibility; determines if best coverage is pharmacy or medical coverage.
• Verifies primary and secondary insurance
• Enters and updates all insurance information into each patient’s account, including patient’s copay and deductible amounts.
• For Managed Care patients, obtain prior authorizations as determined by health plan or medical group requirements.
• For Pharmacy Patients, enters all correct demographic information into database
• Run test claims to determine any co-pay amounts and preferred products
• Must be able to work overtime at a moment’s notice
• Type 35+ WPM
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Computer literate
• Previous experience in billing/insurance (medical preferred)
• Solid commitment to attendance and punctuality
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.