An established Medical Supply Company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking qualified candidates to join their team. This company offers great pay commensurate with your experience. Training is provided to help you as well as ongoing growth opportunities. If you like to learn and be part of a team, this position could be a good fit for you. Solid communication skills and the desire to be of service to people is important for success in this role.
Title: Physician Support Specialist
Type: Full Time - Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
Pay: $12 - $14/ Hr DOE
– Communicate with doctor’s offices by phone, fax, email and/or mail correspondences to pursue prescription orders and/or required medical records to ship a patients order
– Provides excellent customer service while communicating with provider offices and teammates
– High Call Volume per day (approximately 65-100 inbound and outbound calls combined per day)
– Consistently obtain a high percentage of valid prescription orders based on the number of quality outbound calls attempted
– Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database
– Review documents retrieved from inbound faxes to determine validity; scan documents efficiently and accurately
– Manage assigned outlook inbox to correspond with appropriate teammates
– Attends all team and weekly company meetings/trainings as required
– Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
– Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
– High school diploma or GED required
– 1-2 year(s) work experience in a customer service call center preferred
– Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
– Excellent customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
– Typing accuracy of 35 wpm minimum
– Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
– Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
– Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
– Knowledge of Diabetes and medical terminology a plus
– Some experience with medical insurance and/or DME a plus
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.