An established Medical Supply Company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking qualified candidates to join their team. This company offers great pay commensurate with your experience. Training is provided to help you as well as ongoing growth opportunities. If you like to learn and be part of a team, this position could be a good fit for you. Solid communication skills and the desire to be of service to people is important for success in this role.
Title: New Patient Care Specialist
Type: Full Time - Monday through Friday
Pay: $12 - $16/ Hr DOE
• Serves patients over the phone with initial order of diabetes testing supplies and related products
• Maintains high call volume per day (80+ combined inbound and outbound calls per day) Answers/Responds to patient calls and routes calls promptly.
• Provides excellent customer service while obtaining patient demographics
• Manages average of 150+ patient accounts per month
• Required to ship an amount of product to patients greater than or equal to the set monthly goal (department and individual goals are communicated daily)
• Work closely with other Billing and Insurance; and Physician Support departments to confirm patient orders are eligible to ship
• Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database
• Adapts quickly to frequent process changes and improvements
• Attends all team and weekly company meetings/training's as required
• Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
• Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
• High school diploma or GED required
• 1-2-year(s) work experience in a customer service call center preferred
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
• Excellent customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
• Typing accuracy of 35 wpm minimum
• Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
• Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
• Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred, knowledge of diabetes a plus
• Some experience with medical insurance and/or DME a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.