An established Medical Supply Company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking qualified candidates to join their team. This company offers great pay commensurate with your experience. Training is provided to help you as well as ongoing growth opportunities. If you like to learn and be part of a team, this position could be a good fit for you. Solid communication skills and the desire to be of service to people is important for success in this role.
Title: eCommerce Customer Service Rep
Type: Full Time - Shifts vary 6am – 6pm Monday through Saturday, 8 hour shift, 5 days per week
Pay: $13 - $15/ Hr DOE
• Answers inbound Customer concerns and inquiries via email through a CRM, for specific marketplaces; under the Tier III KPI expectations of 50-60+ emails per day.
• Composes outbound emails to conduct interdepartmental queries, and communication with various fulfillment centers.
• Manages customer records by updating account details and providing proper notations of services rendered.
• Listens to voicemails and calls back customers.
• Handles both inbound and outbound phone calls; under the Tier III KPI expectations of 30-40+ calls per day.
• Places website orders on behalf of the customers.
• Handles Live Chats
• Assesses, troubleshoots and provides resolution to all customer inquiries.
• Acquires Return authorizations and guides customers through the return process.
• Processes refund requests and reconcile credits due.
• Assesses and responds to marketplace disputes.
• Monitors and aids marketplace performance metrics; such as portal returns, negative feedback and escalated disputes.
• Maintains continuous knowledge towards product education, in order to better assist customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School Diploma
• Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
• Basic computer knowledge and navigation skills
• 1-2 years Customer Service experience required
• Have a passion for helping people
• Strong typing skills (35 wpm minimum)
• Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
• Database entry experience preferred
• Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
• Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat or email
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.