Local software company (SaaS) requires a part time (morning) Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of duties including reception, mail, opening the office, office supplies, coordinating office events, health & safety coordinator, filing and assisting with ad hoc projects and tasks.
Title: Administrative Assistant - Part time (am)
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Hours: Part Time, 7:30 am to 12:30 pm (ideally able to work longer if busy after a 30 min unpaid lunch break)
Pay: $15-$16 per hour DOE
Type: Contract to hire - this is a permanent position
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
• Open the office at 7:30 and ensure the coffee service is ready as employees arrive.
• Manage the main office phone including, answering calls, forwarding calls, checking voicemail
• Assist with office mail and packages including packaging, shipping, receiving, scheduling, distribution
• Ensure office supplies are proactively stocked
• Ensure kitchen items are proactively stocked and placing orders
• Ensure common areas are neat and tidy
• Assist with scheduling of building maintenance when required
• Order, setup, and clean up company office events.
• Manage and update our office safety program and be safety ambassador for Carlsbad office
• Assist the Finance team and other department with projects as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Professional and courteous attitude
• Ability to communicate well on the phone as well as through email
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Dependable and punctual
• Previous experience as an Admin Assistant
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.