Service Specialists in Insurance, Medical Records and Billing, full time, M-F, 8am to 5pm, jobs in Carlsbad, CA with no specific experience necessary, $14 per hour. Work in a friendly and progressive team environment with opportunities for continued growth and advancement. Must be good with numbers and computer literate. Immediate openings available with this established medical company in North County.
All three positions require the following:
- Type 30+ WPM
- Computer literate
- Must be able to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Reads and verifies Medicare eligibility and determines best coverage.
- Enters and updates all insurance information into the patient’s account.
- Obtains prior authorizations.
- Enters demographic information into database.
- Runs test claims to determine any co-pay amounts and preferred products.
Medical Records Specialist:
- Review medical records for insurance policies
- Contact Doctors’ offices to get medical records
- Submits patient claims to insurance carriers
- Enters billing charges
- Provides prescription approvals
- Posts insurance and patient payments
- Contacts insurance company when needed
- Questions please email or text Carlotta at 760-267-0508
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.