A well-established Manufacturing company in Poway is in search of an experienced bilingual (English/Vietnamese) Production Administrative Assistant for their office.
Title: Bilingual (English/Vietnamese) Production Administrative Assistant
Position: Contract to HIre
Locatoin: Poway, CA
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Production Assistant with a range of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Daily balancing with supervisors
• Read and answer job status between customer service and supervisor
• Write a clarification and deviation report for supervisor
• Collect information from supervisor and manger then write or update work instruction or job description, work with supervisor to write any document if needed
• Properly completes all production documentation (route sheet) and related paperwork.
• Bilingual English/Vietnamese - Read and write
• Computer skills required
• Must be proficient in the use and application of the ERP system
• Must work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills are a necessity.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience. Manufacturing environment preferred.
Must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time. Prolonged viewing of computer monitors and screens. Repetitive motion (mouse and keyboarding). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Production floor & an Office Environment with occasional exposure to factory operations, machinery and processes. Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
3. Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.