Established product development company is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator in La Jolla, CA (San Diego, CA). Join a seasoned team of trademark and licensing professionals supporting contracts with Fortune 100 clients. This is a full time career opportunity for a motivated, dedicated, and thorough contract administrator. Must have experience in commercial general liability insurance. Knowledge or experience in Consumer Products Marketing, Licensing, Trademarks and Copyrights Laws or paralegal training or experience would be helpful.
Main responsibilities include insurance maintenance, tracking and processing term sheets and other legal documents, contract review, drafting terms, contract administration services and general administrative support.
Position: Contract Administrator
Location: La Jolla, CA / San Diego, CA
Type: Full Time
Pay: $24-$28 per hour DOE
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review licensee’s insurance certificates for compliance, and update Contracts database (database) and files
• Liaise with licensee and/or insurance agents and brokers regarding insurance and/or other contract compliance requirements
• Review contracts and amendments and enter terms into database including updating financial, commercial, legal and other data
• Provide support to internal departments regarding any questions or issues regarding contract documents
• Prepare and edit business correspondence and other communication or documents
• File, organize and retrieve contracts and related materials
• Assist in maintaining licensee, client and contract information current in the database.
• Prepare and/or review contract or insurance renewal/expiration reports, customs letter, and other contractual notices
• Create new licensee Welcome Packets and send to licensees
• Maintain on-site and off-site document archives and filing
• Perform database research including trademark and product category grants and produce reports
• Provide general administrative support to Contract Administration Department and Legal Department
• Provide occasional back-up support for receptionist
• Assist with other projects or assignments as needed
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong math skills - ability to track and enter payment installments accurately
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Good contract administration and data entry skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Word, and Excel proficiency, and Power Point experience
• Commercial general liability Insurance Background or Knowledge (preferred)
• Consumer Products Marketing and Licensing (are pluses)
• Knowledge or Experience on Trademarks and Copyrights Laws (are pluses)
• 5+ years’ experience
• Desire and aptitude to learn and adopt to fast moving work environment
• Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
• Consistently demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills, patience, flexible and able to work under pressure
• Demonstrate sound judgment and discretion
• Build healthy working relationships with colleagues, clients and licensees
• Act with high level of integrity, in accordance with company principles, values, and policies
• Must be trustworthy, responsible, and able to exercise considerable judgment, initiative, discretion and high degree of confidentiality
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.