Do you love business, being of service, and keeping things organized and on track? We are seeking an organized person to manage and coordinate the office related duties as well as provide administrative support to the executive team and Accounting/HR office. You will also occupy the reception desk to greet vendors and guests, but there is minimal traffic.
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: FT, 8-5
Pay: $15 - $16 DOE
Start date: Oct. 23
• Provide overall coordination to ensure the office runs effectively and ensures that internal office work processes are completed on time, accurately and with the required documentation.
• Manages all office related vendors and ensures that supplies are in stock
• Coordinates the travel arrangements for trade shows several times per year. Includes collecting materials and preparing shipments for trade shows.
• Coordinates the logistics for office parties and orders in the food for in house meetings or arranges catering or restaurant reservations.
• Provides administrative support to HR including new hire announcements.
• Provides clerical support to accounting with basic entry of deposits.
• Provides administrative support to the CEO and leadership team as needed.
• Answers the general line, receive guests and assist with basic inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
• Opens the mail and/or distributes as appropriate
• Must have the necessary skills and related experience to successfully execute the above responsibilities. Once training is completed this position will have minimal supervision so a successful person must be able to manage their time well, manage priorities, and ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to follow process instructions, learn new processes, and improve upon.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with MSOffice – Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Good communication and writing skills and accurate data entry.
• There is no travel and limited overtime required for this position.
All candidates will be tested on MS Office.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.