Escondido, CA company in need of an HR administrator starting Nov 5. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this person will work independently to perform data entry, filing, new hire documentation and onboarding, scheduling interviews and managing the recruiting process. This position will be full time for 3 months with potential for a longer term opportunity based on business needs and performance.
Pay: $15-17/hr DOE
- Lots of data clean up into Excel, cutting and pasting data to organize for input into the new HRIS system.
- Filing of confidential HR information
- New hire documentation and onboarding process
- Scheduling interviews, follow up, managing the recruiting process for executives
- Reporting to Director of HR
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- Must be proficient in Excel (but only for organizing data)
- Must have a working ability of MS Office 365 including Sharepoint, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic understanding of HR systems and procedures
- Organized and confidential
- Quick learner and comfortable working independently. Able to follow processes and ask questions when needed.
- 1-2 years admin experience working in an office environment.
- Associates degree or certificate in administration or Human Resources (aPHR) would be ideal but not required.
Office hours – Mon to Friday. Start at either 8:30 or 9 and finish at 5 or 5:30 with 30 min lunch.
Please submit your resume by Monday October 29/30 to interview Oct 29-31. Start date Nov 5.
- Questions please email or text Gaby at 760-815-2205
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.