Seeking an Account Executive, for San Diego, CA (relocation available) with SaaS experience ideally in healthcare. Your core focus is identifying and converting qualified leads from the inside sales team into engaged opportunities. Ideal for a strategically minded individual who enjoys operating in an entrepreneurial environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Educate potential customers on the value of the company’s solutions and provide recommendations on how their application helps hospitals/health systems reach their communication goals
• Nurture a funnel of ~100 Accounts that are at various stages of awareness of company’s offerings through calling, emailing, and social media
• Generate and nurture engaged opportunities for Regional VPs of Sales (RVPs)
• Work directly with Regional VPs of Sales (RVPs) and Sr. Clinical Solutions Consultants to schedule demos
• Demonstrate product’s value to prospects via PowerPoint presentations
• Coordinate and work directly with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) and RVPs to help push prospects through the sales cycle
• Map through hospitals and health systems to identify key players and get conversations started with other personnel once need has been established.
• Consistently uses and reports metrics, pipelines, CRM tools, and quantitative feedback to effectively manage their business
• Qualify (and disqualify) leads that come from Sales Development Reps (SDRs)
• Becomes educated in all aspects of company’s solutions and technology to ensure success
• Positively contribute to existing processes and culture
• Bachelor’s degree. Five (5) years of related experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
• Minimum of three (3) of healthcare-related work experience as an SDR, AE, Account Manager, or other sales role
• Proven track record of identifying potential partner needs and successfully implementing solutions
• Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, and organizational skills. Superb presentation skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with SalesForce, HubSpot, WebEx a plus.
• Demonstrated flexibility, adaptiveness, resiliency and solid ability to manage workflow and prioritize tasks
• Critical thinking and ability to help solve complex healthcare communication problems
• Ability to work both individually as well as part of a team
SALARY, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Salary base of $90k - $95k with OTE of $115k
• A competitive benefits package with company contributions to medical, dental, vision short term and long-term disability insurance.
• Progressive Parental Benefits Policy for those who qualify
• Flex Time Policy and generous holiday policy including one week off during the December holiday season
• Massages every week
• Gym access
• Fun, fast paced culture
• Fully stocked kitchen with bagels/fruit delivered every Wednesday
• Best of all you will be part of a team innovating and creating impact in the Healthcare Communication Industry
2.Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume
3.Tell us why you would be a good fit
4.Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.