Global consumer packaged goods (CPG) company with a broad range of brands in the lifestyle categories is expanding and needs a VP of Marketing to build a team and expand their consumer reach and online engagement. The new office is in Carlsbad, CA
The VP of Marketing is responsible for the development and production of all channels of creative across multiple brand verticals. The VP is to create interest, demand, and recognition for products by driving effective strategy, tactics and programs. The ability to collaborate with internal staff, stakeholders and agencies is key especially while ensuring a consistent brand image.
- Manage the creative, brand management an digital teams as well as freelancers and agency services.
- Manage the development of all brand strategies, pricing, innovation, and activation plans.
- Develop, pitch and execute multi-channel content to engage consumers and further the brand and achieve engagement goals
- Translate consumer and market learnings into strategies and tactics
- Integrate social media into larger business objectives, and evolve the content strategy for new commercial opportunities
- Map the consumer experience across multiple touchpoints
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Skilled at navigating both the creative and analytical sides of brand marketing, linking strategies to concrete business outcomes.
- Ability to create compelling editorial content across platforms with extensive knowledge of digital and social best practices
- An eye for digital trends with knowledge of what works on what channel plus a focus on emerging technologies and channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Several years of progressive marketing experience, including brand strategy, new product launches, product commercialization, and consumer marketing
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing an integrated marketing role.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field of study
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experienced
- Attractive benefits package including matching 401k and gym membership
- New office quarters in beautiful Carlsbad, CA
- Insert the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
- Upload your resume on our site by going to Apply Online (upper right hand corner on the home page)
- Any questions please email Leanne or call 760-579-0248.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.