Are you looking for a Technical and/ or Professional Recruiter career with uncapped income potential?
The Technical/Professional Recruiter is responsible for the successful placement of all facets of technical and professional positions with our top tier clients. The function of this role is to identify qualified staffing associates to fill a variety of specialty positions through effective recruiting, interviewing and screening processes, and ensuring successful placements of temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time candidates. .
This role requires a proven track record in recruiting, multi-tasking, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective time management. You must thrive on the “thrill of the hunt” for quality candidates, building strong client relations and asking for the next search. The position requires a consultative mindset, ability to juggle multiple priorities and the ability to grow & expand client relationships.
Pay: Salary plus commission and bonuses – Exempt - DOE
Hours: Full Time, M-F
Key Responsibilities include:
• Marketing to and development of client company relationships to support their placement needs
• Source, attract, and interview quality candidates
• Initiate creative search solutions to meet client requirements
• Manage and influence the clients' interview and onboarding processes
• Manage your own book of business
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum two years recruitment experience as a technical/professional recruiter
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of management
• Account management background preferred
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
3. Include a cover note outlining your qualifications for this position.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status