You want to find a terrific job or a new career – and we want you to help get you there as your success is ultimately our success.
To help you in your search our recruiters have combined all of their best advice in our Job Search e-Guide. Request to download a copy on the right bar --->>
At Premierehire our goal is to listen carefully to understand your career goals, lifestyle needs, skills and experience, to ensure a potential opportunity is the right fit for you. Our staffing experts have the industry insight, knowledge, and resources to put you on the path to career success.
We place primarily full time permanent placements. Placements are on a direct hire basis or a contract to hire (meaning our client has hired us to act as their HR department) but in both situations our client is wanting a full time permanent employee.
Premierehire can offer you:
- Career coaching
- Access to leading employers
- Opportunities that match your skills…and interests
- Resume Assistance
- Job & Interview Coaching
- Online job search advice
When applying online - Remember the more information you provide, the more likely we are to match a position for you. Make sure you include keywords that identify your skills and expertise. Also providing your salary expectation helps us know if we should present a position or not.
We will contact you to schedule an interview and discuss job opportunities that become available based on your skills and background. Thank you!
Types of expertise we place include:
- IT / IS
- Engineering (technical, electrical, mechanical, civil)
- Administrative / Clerical
- Accounting / Finance / Operations
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service/ Call Center
- Customer Success
- Marketing / Digital Marketing / MarTech
- Project Managers (IT /Construction / Engineering)
- CNC and other machinists, assemblers, supervisors and related manufacturing
- General Management / Leadership / Executive (C-Suite)
If you are looking to explore where your aptitudes, strengths, work style, needs and motivations will meet with the greatest probability of success in the workplace, we can help you discover this through a detailed psychometric assessment and expert consulting. Our career coaching package will provide you with the following:
- Identify what industries and job types are best suited for you.
- A detailed assessment to help you reduce your stress and find greater fulfillment in your career.
- Insight on how to be more effective in your job search and interviews including challenges unique to you to watch out for.
- An insightful and positive response to "what are your weaknesses or challenges".
- Resume & LinkedIn profile feedback and job search strategy direction.
- A summary for new managers to more effectively coach you.
- Ongoing tutorials to improve your effectiveness, communication and leadership for one year.
For more information please Click Here.
Note: For students still in school or who have recently completed their degree we offer a 25% discount.