Companies look for and hire leaders. A good leader first knows who they are; second, how to build on their strengths and mitigate their challenges (or blind spots); and, third, how to adapt their style to get the best out of their team. A leader knows their value and can clearly articulate this through their stories and how others experience them.
Get to know yourself, your working style, and preferences better then you ever have; and how you can adapt to best serve others with our Career coaching and Birkman Insights. Sessions are guided by a certified coach and experienced executive recruiter.
The Birkman insights together with your coach can also help you assess potential career decisions and determine which path can best meet your interests, needs, and work styles so you can enjoy your work and excel.
Position yourself better as a ‘must have’ leader, and make better career decisions with our Career coaching and Birkman Insights. Get a competitive advantage and get where you want to go.
Our Kick Start Career Coaching package includes:
- Two 90 minute Sessions with Leanne Abraham, an experienced Executive Coach & Recruiting expert
Session 1 is focused on providing insight into your communication, relationship, and work culture needs plus identifying opportunities where you can enhance your leadership. Better understanding of these areas can help to improve your communication, reduce your stress and improve your effectiveness in interviews.
Session 2 focuses on identifying the best fit career and work environment for you. This session will also go into items to watch and strengths to build on related to career selection, job search strategy, and interviewing. Recommendations for your resume and LinkedIn profile will also be provided.
- 40+ page custom Birkman Profile report including an in-depth career profile
- Unlimited online access to over 6 hours of 10-30 minute instructional videos
- Resume and LinkedIn profile review and recommendations
- Job Search / Career advancement strategy recommendations
- Stop Guessing - One year of bi-weekly emails to answer 26 key questions that help you gain insight and explain to others how you communicate, relate, build trust and more.
- Priced at $1697 separately, all of the above is packaged for $947 USD (a 44% discount). Ongoing career coaching is available for a 3 or 6 month commitment or at $397 per session based on availability.
Or book a free 20-30 minute consultation to determine if this will meet your needs..
I look forward to connecting.
* Please note that I limit the number I coach so I can focus on each person well. If I am full, I have other excellent coaches I can refer you to.