The best way to engage a search agency, like ours, is to e-mail your resume (in Word please) and a brief summary in the body of the e-mail with:
- What you are looking for (be as specific as possible)
- Key assets you have to offer
- Geographic area(s) you are willing to commute or move to
- Pay range expectations
- When you are available to work (start date, hours)
- Whether or not you are open to short term or contract work
- Examples of the companies you would like to work for, plus any you do not want to work for
- Is your search confidential (meaning you have not informed your current company of your intention to leave)
- Please put your name in the subject of your e-mail, especially if your e-mail is abbreviated. Better yet, get an e-mail that says your name.
- Follow this up with a request to connect on LinkedIn
Based on the information you provide, we can let you know if we have anything open that fits, or if we have something coming up. If you are a potential fit, one of our Executive Recruiters will contact you to request an interview. Please note that some of our opportunities never get to a job board, since we actively seek out qualified candidates to meet our clients’ needs as quickly as possible.
At Premierehire, we also offer career seekers our Step up your Career Coaching that includes an in depth career assessment, resume and LinkedIn feedback, and job search coaching. The career and leadership assessment is designed to help you better understand the type of work you will most likely be successful and satisfied in, position yourself based on your strengths, and gain some ways to effectively describe and validate your leadership skills. This package is called Step Up Your Career.
If you are new to working with an agency, please know that agencies do not charge you a fee if you are referred or placed at a company. The employer is our client who has engaged us to find the type of employee they are seeking. For this reason, the current jobs we have open are our top priority.
Our clients hire mostly on a permanent basis. Occasionally, our clients will have a short term need for a key project, peak work load, or employee coverage. These opportunities range from mid level to executive.
Check out out free job search e-guide on the sidebar. Download to have a summary of me and my team’s best advice to help you Jump Start your Career.
Best of success in your search,