Check us out on Facebook for regular articles and links to keep you up to date on staffing and recruiting related topics.
- HR-Guide: Contains hundreds of pages of information related to Human Resources including links to other websites in the HR field, free web-based computer programs for HR professionals and students, and guides to HR related topics.
- HR.com: Provides information, resources, products and services you need to successfully manage the people side of business. The site is broken into eight HR communities: Compensation and Benefits, HR Information Systems, HR Management, Labor Relations, Legal, Organizational Development, Staffing, and Training & Development.
- Society for HR Management: SHRM is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 170,000 individual members, the Society’s mission is to serve the needs of HR professionals by providing the most essential and comprehensive resources available.
Employment Law & Regulations:
- CCH – HR: Provides HR laws and regulations, including explanations and expert analysis, in the areas of human resources management, pension and benefits, safety and health, payroll, labor and employment law, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance and Social Security.
- EEOC: A basic introduction to your rights and responsibilities under federal equal employment opportunity laws.
- ELAWS Advisor: Interactive tools that provide information about Federal employment laws. Each Advisor simulates an interaction between you and an employment law expert. It asks questions and provides answers based on your responses.
- HR Law Index: Created to provide age discrimination information, sexual harassment articles, government documents, case digests, and legal information on just about every area of human resources management.
- Salary Expert: Salary Expert is a leading provider of online compensation data, including salary comparison, serving both individual employees and HR/Compensation professionals.
- Salary.com: Salary.com was created to inform, educate, and enable people about the latest information on compensation and benefits. The Salary Wizard allows users to conduct research into the prevailing pay rate for a job.
- WorldatWork: A not-for-profit professional association dedicated to knowledge leadership in compensation, benefits and total rewards. WorldatWork focuses on disciplines associated with attracting, retaining and motivating employees. www.worldatwork.org
Performance and Productivity:
- Coaching Assessments: Create more synergy, improve productivity, be a better manager. The Birkman Method can help you maximize human potential and achieve results that are both superior and sustainable. Used by over 2.5 million individuals, Birkman is the industry-leading personality assessment that facilitates team building, career and talent management, executive coaching, and leadership development. Premierehire can provide trained Birkman consultants as well as our SmartStart Program which encompasses value added tools to improve take up.
- American Society for Training & Development: ASTD is the world’s premier professional association and leading resource on workplace learning and performance issues.
- Motivation Center: Every person is motivated. The challenge is to create an environment in which people are motivated about work priorities. This site offers ideas for creating motivational work places, rewards and recognition, and resources for improving your work environment.
For the HR Professional:
- Career Journal: Read powerful career-related content from The Wall Street Journal and stay on top of important news and trends facing human resources professionals with the HR Center.