A step-by-step guide on how to
Jumpstart your job search
This guide includes the most important things to get started with NOW.
You have a lot to offer and are probably worth more and could serve at a higher level but you may not be presenting yourself in the best way possible. We see this all the time, great people, sometimes even the best people, not getting the job. To help you, we decided to put all of our best advice into an e-guide. We condensed it into 9 Chapters; 26 pages of the most important steps to take in a job search.
- Chapter 1 – How to best utilize your network
- Chapter 2 – What to do in Social Media
- Chapter 3 – The Right Resume to open doors
- Chapter 4 – How to write a compelling offer letter
- Chapter 5 – How to prepare for and conduct a successful interview
- Chapter 6 – How to follow up – the multi faceted step most people do poorly
- Chapter 7 – Preparing for an offer
- Chapter 8 – You got the job – now how to make a professional exit
- Chapter 9 – Learn what an outside recruiter is looking for and how to get their attention.