The best way to engage a search agency, like ours, is to e-mail your resume (in Word please) and a brief summary in the body of the e-mail with:
- What you are looking for (be as specific as possible)
- Key assets you have to offer
- Geographic area(s) you are willing to commute or move to
- Pay range expectations
- When you are available to work (start date, hours)
- Whether or not you are open to short term or contract work
- Examples of the companies you would like to work for, plus any you do not want to work for
- Is your search confidential (meaning you have not informed your current company of your intention to leave)
- Please put your name in the subject of your e-mail, especially if your e-mail is abbreviated. Better yet, get an e-mail that says your name.
- Follow this up with a request to connect on LinkedIn
Based on the information you provide, we can let you know if we have anything open that fits, or if we have something coming up. If you are a potential fit, our Staffing Manager or one of our Executive Recruiters will contact you to request an interview. You may review posted openings here. Please note that some of our opportunities never get to our job board, since we actively seek out qualified candidates to meet our clients’ needs as quickly as possible.
At Premierehire, we also offer career seekers our SmartStart Career Coaching that includes an in depth career assessment, resume and LinkedIn feedback, and job search coaching. The career and leadership assessment is designed to help a person better understand the type of work they will be most successful and satisfied in, position themselves based on their strengths, and gain some ways to effectively describe and validate their leadership skills. This package is called SmartStart Career Coaching.
To ensure that we can quickly find you when an opportunity arises, please register on our website at www.premierehire.com so you are in our database. Make sure you include keywords that we are most likely to search with to find someone with your qualifications. You may also upload your resume.
Then keep us posted. If after some time you are still searching you may check in again with the same summary e-mail as above.
If you are new to working with an agency, please know that agencies do not charge you a fee if you are referred or placed at a company. The employer is our client who has engaged us to find the type of employee they are seeking. For this reason, the current jobs we have open are our priority. Please be patient as we may not be able to reply to you as promptly as we would like.
Our clients hire mostly on a permanent or contract to hire basis. Occasionally, our clients will have a short term need for a key project, peak work load, or employee coverage. These opportunities range from entry level to executive.
We also have free resources and articles for job seekers on our website that we are sure you will find helpful. Please go to our resource center
Best of success in your search,
The Premierehire Team