Position: Contract to hire
Hourly Wage: $20.00/HR - $25.00/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
• Create timelines for projects, assigning resources, and determining hand-offs.
• Effectively communicate and enforce production schedules and deadlines, managing the timely adherence to established deadlines.
• Generate and maintain daily priority list for the creative services and other teams.
• Provide updates on job status, clarifying questions, and troubleshooting problems.
• Analyze workload in terms of project quantity, complexity, and deliverable due dates to predict resource needs.
• 3 + years of scheduling experience preferably in an advertising environment or in house creative team.
• Proven ability to manage all aspects of creative production- from project inception to completion.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, managing multiple projects at once with little to no supervision
• Experience using Marketing Communications project management systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
1. Reply to this ad
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.