Type: Full Time
Location: Leucadia, Encinitas, CA
Pay: Competitive market rate and benefits
Develop products by identifying appropriate products and packaging that fit within company scope. Components of development include conducting market research on consumer trends, competitor lines, and price points; generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies to ensure lines are on trend with other segments of the market and competitors.
• Review new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes in the market.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Determines customers' needs by investigating client stores and calling on clients with sales.
• Creatively mock up products being presented to the buyer.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing and implementing proposed product requirements and product development
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume;
• Working with factories and vendors regarding capabilities, costing, and requirements.
• Collaborate with design team on packaging and marketing.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Experience in Product Development preferably in health, beauty and lifestyle retail products
• Experience in market, pricing, competitor and trend analysis with the ability to convert this into new product concepts.
• Ability to integrate retail buyer requirements into product and design elements including sizing, price points,
• Able to work effectively in a fast faced, team environment and manage priorities and project timelines without supervision.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.