Premierehire's client is quickly growing their brand throughout Southern California and will soon be arriving in new marketplaces across the country. We are presently seeking an experienced digital marketer (3- 4 years out of college) with a desire for driving conversion in a high-acceleration setting.
The ideal candidate will be skillful in online marketing platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other relative platforms; and will use a data-focused approach to optimization. As our client continues to grow, the ideal candidate will play a key role in creating the model, processes, and toolset for online marketing to drive a larger number of buyers and sellers for our client to continue to scale.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Hourly Wage: $60K-$80K DOE
The Digital Marketing Manager will shape and manage digital campaigns that will successfully produce new sellers, eligible buyers, and help establish our clients brand through the following responsibilities:
• Building search engine marketing campaigns in Google along with other platforms.
• Launching display advertising campaigns at Google along with other platforms. All activities must be targeted to drive performance within the brand.
• Ability to manage remarketing pixels and delivery using Google Tag Manager and other tools
• Monitor and optimize campaign performance to increase Return on Investment
• Help to improve bid management tools to improve performance and decrease Cost per Click
• Communicate directly with sales leadership in responding to situations as they arise, periodically interfacing directly with clients as needed
• Prepare weekly reports and enter data
• Attend regular meetings on strategy, priorities, and opportunities
• Keep up with search marketing news, advancements, and trends
Experience & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate brings the following:
• 3+ years in digital marketing with a track record of success managing many simultaneously active accounts
• Current working knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and other platforms
• Business minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit, startup experience a plus
• Good judgment as evidenced by a track record of making the right decisions
• High energy and strong work ethic; self-motivated to push for growth while working independently
• Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in person and remotely
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies to help them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.