Premierehire is seeking a Business Development Sales person, in Orange County to Riverside, CA for a game-changing technology startup company revolutionizing the real estate marketplace. Big investors are confident this is the next Airbnb. Having proven their model in 2015 and 2016, they are well funded and poised for rapid growth. A competitive salary includes an equity stake as well as an attractive benefits package. Your career path is unlimited with a company poised for national and international growth with a proven leadership team.
Working with the company’s marketing team and platform, the Business Development Sales Lead will aggressively grow the brand presence and market share with the goal to acquire new residential listings that fit the target profile. Activities could include finding partnerships, speaking opportunities, events, or other creative ideas. The main activity will be converting leads to sellers in person, via web conference or by phone, and successfully handing off to the sales agents and brokers.
Location: Orange County, CA and Riverside County, CA
Type: Full time salaried with benefits and equity stake. Part Time roles also available
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years in sales with a successful track record of exceeding objectives and delighting customers
- Highly professional, well-spoken and outgoing – public speaking or media training/experience a plus
- Superb client service and communication skills; able to represent the brand to high end clients
- Business minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit, startup experience a plus
- Familiar with the Orange County, Riverside area – knowledge of the real estate market in various communities and/or experience buying or selling a home considered a plus
- tech- and financial-savvy, and a deep desire to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers. Innovative and inspired by the potential of changing an industry
- Embraces new technologies and services and is experienced with collaborative economy companies such as Uber, Airbnb, eTrade, eBay, and eLance
- Experience with collaboration tools and SAAS solutions such as CRM systems, web conferencing and Box.om, and able to rapidly learn to use the latest tools
- Conscientious about following company guidelines and timely progress tracking and reporting
- High energy and strong work ethic; self-motivated to push for growth while working independently
- Able to collaborate effectively with many types of people in person and remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- If not already licensed, obtain a CA real estate agent’s license as quickly as possible and comply with all BRE/legal statutes
To learn more:
We are looking to fill this position as well as similar roles in other states plus Part Time agent roles within the next month so please contact Stephanie asap to learn more. This could be your next big career opportunity.
Part time Agent roles are also available. Please inquire.