The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support Premierehire’s team of Sales Executives, located in Carlsbad, CA. It will also include utilizing social media tools such as LinkedIn and Facebook. If you are a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, we would love to speak with you!
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time - M-F, 8-5
Pay: $14-16/Hr. DOE Plus Commission
• Receive, qualify and follow up on inbound leads to set appointments.
• Conduct research to identify potential prospects
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales pipeline and set appointments.
• Work with VP of sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline
• Manage data for prospective clients in a CRM tool
• This position is located in Carlsbad, CA. You will be expected to be in the office 5 days a week - so please be local
• A college degree is preferred but not required
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English and experience with MS Outlook and Word.
• Experience in inside sales, B2B sales, Social Media marketing, and business service sales is preferred.
• Knowledge of LinkedIn, Hootsuite, InfusionSoft, Google/Facebook/LI advertising and related tools is a big plus.
• Company paid vacation time / holidays
• AD&D Life Insurance
• Team and casual work atmosphere
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online OR
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.