Sales Support Specialist opportunity in an El Cajon, CA health services company. This is an exciting opportunity to support and drive the practitioner recruitment team with prelaunch and execute campaigns, which includes working directly with tele-recruiters, fielding incoming faxes, client and member nominations, and dissemination of credentialing documents to recruiters for follow up. This position plays an integral role in our company by expanding our network and supporting our mission to empower individuals to live healthier and longer.
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: El Cajon, CA
Hourly Wage: $13.00/hr to $13.50/hr
Hours: Monday thru Friday – 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Associates degree required or equivalent
- Minimum six months experience in outbound or inbound call environments and/or customer service
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skill
- Proficient in MS Office
- Interfaces with prospective practitioners to encourage participation in Clinical and Fitness programs
- Invites practitioners to webinars, notifies them of upcoming seminars, and advises them of field appointments if requested by practitioner
- Sends recruitment material to practitioners
- Records contacts into the contact management database
- Manages time to ensure the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week are met, as specified by management
- Conducts data research for records in CRM database that are determined to be inaccurate.
- Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Upload your resume to: Apply Online
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large preventative and proactive health care provider and insurer is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in the quality of their work environment, the professional development opportunities they offer, and the career potential for motivated employees.