Premierehire’s client, an established leader in the digital marketing space, is continuing to grow and requires two Affiliate Marketing Account Managers for their Calabasas, CA office. Reporting directly to the CMO, the Account Manager will be responsible for marketing initiatives including account management, account optimization, new product introductions, offer development and testing, trade shows, lead generation, and more. This position is an exciting growth opportunity for an individual with 2+ years in marketing (affiliate marketing experience preferred by not required).
Title: Account Manager
Location: Calabasas, CA
Type: Full Time
Pay: Competitive salary with exceptional benefits including Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option, 401K, Paid vacation and holidays, Casual non-corporate work environment.
The role will involve helping to develop and execute digital marketing strategies to continue building a robust client base through the top converting sites, offers and programs. You will join the marketing team to support new account acquisition and management functions, while learning all facets of this exciting industry. As your knowledge expands, it will open up the opportunity for you build your own client base while continuing to support the CMO. The role will involve developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal team members as well as managing client relations from a global customer base. Although the focus is on the strategy, technology and metrics, it is important that you would be comfortable that several of our sites are dating sites and adult content related.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer in the implementation and execution of marketing activities to acquire new members to our sites
- Daily affiliate management - includes reporting, communicating with affiliates, quality control
- Constantly review key metrics for a portfolio of accounts: Cost per Member Acquisition, Cost Per Lead, Value Per Lead, Gross Margin, etc.
- Build strategy and work with affiliates to optimize delivery and overall campaign performance
- Deliver new product releases including new offers, landing pages, and creative
- 2+ Years in an account management or account support role
- Ability to think strategically and drive real results to support business goals
- Numerical and analytical with ability to analyze data with a focus on ROI
- Enthusiastic and driven self-starter with ability to grow as the team grows
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player that is also able to work independently
- Experience using web-based tools, Microsoft Word & Excel
- BA/BS degree required